1. Use "Add To Cart" button to add items into your shopping cart.
2. Click on "View Cart" to modify / confirm your items before Check Out.
3. For items to be delivered to your doorstep, you will need to Check Out and make payment.
4. Upon Check Out and successful payment, we will make our fastest arrangement for items to be delivered to you.
1. Bank Transfer (Online / ATM available) - Interbank Transfer may take up to 2 working days
2. Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard / AMEX)
4. Cheque - Cheque clearing may take 1-3 working days
*Specific payment details will be sent to you upon Check Out. You will receive an email with further instructions.
What if the item I ordered is out of stock ?
These are Pre-Order or Backorder items. It may take a certain amount of time to reach you, we will inform you of the status of your order. You have the option for a refund within 3 working days of any items that are informed to be on Pre-Order or Backorder status.
What if the item arrived damaged ?
Kindly contact us at email@example.com with photo evidence of the damaged goods. We will investigate the problem within 2 working days and revert to you on the procedures to send the item back to us. Please do not use the product or throw the packaging away, returns are only accepted with original packaging in tact.
Can I do Online Bank Transfer ?
Yes, after you've performed bank transfer please remember to send us a copy of your transaction receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I get my items ?
All items will be packed and prepped for shipping after payment is made/cheque is cleared. If products are in stock, it will take 1-2 working days (within Klang Valley) or 2-4 working days (rest of Malaysia). For international deliveries, it would generally take 5-10 working days.
I tried to use my Credit Card but it doesn't work.
Our secure payment gateway / processor is provided by PayPal. If your credit card has been registered with a PayPal account, you will need to login to your PayPal account to make payment.
Hook-On Securely grips the grease nipple while in use.